Wednesday 25 March 2009

Sunny Skies






We have been busy bees recently - well more Johnny and less me as I grow to the size of a small hippo!
Here are some updates:

We have had some fantastic weather recently and Jacob has been outside for most of it! He so loves to be outdoors. We even went to our first BBQ of the year! He has helped daddy in the garden cutting the grass, planting, sowing seeds for the allotment, building a planter and decorating his playhouse.

Bike rides are back on the menu now its warmer - much to Jacob's delight! I think he has inherited his Daddy's passion for bikes.



Jacob, Johnny and Ruby also had a lovely spring walk in Swithland woods - I so wish I could have gone but just not up to walking any distance now as the twins are growing by the minute. They had a fab time.This week Jacob has started saying 'I' instead of 'my'. This has also coincided with a very funny accent which has us in hysterics. I think he is just practising his sounds but it is so cute.

I had a fantastic Mothers Day. Jacob popped his head round the door after my lie in and shouted Happy Mothers Day (after shouting it all the way up 3 flights of stairs!). And I was treated to chocolate croissants, a homemade card, an allotment cook book and a huge box of chocs - and lots of cuddles! Perfect! - Thanks boys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment