Wednesday 22 April 2009

Welcome to the world......











...Noah and Max!! Our beautiful baby boys arrived on Monday 13th April, at 23:21 and 23:44. They weighed 5lb5 and 5lb11. They are just so gorgeous and we are all head over heals in love with them both. Jacob is a very proud and loving big brother, kissing them and calling them 'darling' at every chance. He is also very interested in nappies and their contents!
They are both doing great at 9 days old - Noah has overcome some feeding troubles and they are feeding, sleeping and not much else at the minute. We have had 3 good nights with them...hopefully the start of many! If I didn't have such an awful, itchy rash (reaction to hormones I think) I would be doing great. The rash however is driving me insane but I feel I am coping a little better today.
Blogging may take a back seat for a while, or I could be spending a lot of time sat at a computer - who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment